• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- Ansa + other parts...

UptownRoamer

Hey guys, just checked underneath and the muffler looks shot.

- Looking for an ANSA sport muffler with or without the resonator.

- Also looking for a rear window seal as mine has a slight leak.

- In addition I'm also looking for suspension pieces like the well know HD's and springs.

This may be a hefty request, but Im hoping there are a few of you on the east cost looking to make some extra cash before the holidays. Feel free to email me with prices and pics. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

I have a complete used ANSA muffler set with all hardware. It was on my '02 for three years and may have 3K miles on it. It looks virtually new since my car is not driven in snow or rain/mud. I replaced it with a stock muffler because it was too loud for my taste. Email me at RBenson685@aol.com if interested. $100 plus postage.

Roger

'72 Malaga

Ansa muffler on my car is just "sporty" enough to make me smile while driving with the windows down. You just have to turn up the radio (if on) and keep your lower bumper clean due to the exhaust.

Next time (like Roger), I'm installing a stock muffler.

post-8235-13667599205764_thumb.jpg

post-8235-13667599207285_thumb.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"