• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sahara ( or green?) 02 followed my red e30 from OFest

jrkoupe

Mike Self was at O'Fest with his wife, Carol. He drives a '73 Sahara with a Schrick cam, oversized pistons, lightened flywheel, and a 5-speed tranny. He could fly down the highway w/out any problems.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

picked up I 390, then west to where it runs into I-90 just inside PA, heading back to Dayton. Highway 17 appears to run SE out of Binghamton, headed for the East Coast, so it probably wasn't me. But there were other Sahara and Mint Gruen '02s there.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

picked up I 390, then west to where it runs into I-90 just inside PA, heading back to Dayton. Highway 17 appears to run SE out of Binghamton, headed for the East Coast, so it probably wasn't me. But there were other Sahara and Mint Gruen '02s there.

mike

mike...we run south/ east from the glen on rt 14 then... rt 17, heading home....