• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Misc. brackets etc.

4.0cj

I'm a newbie to 02's and I'm trying to get my recent purchase on the road (first time in ten years) and I'm looking for the following missing parts for a 1972 roundie:

1. Used front license plate bracket.

2. Used Trans to exhaust bracket.

3. Used sheet metal clutch inspection plate for the lower bell housing.

Please provide any thought's, pricing, condition, shipping estimates (Texas 78681-3420) and payment options.

Thanks much,

Phil

1972 2002 (soon to be daily driver)

1976 2002 (parts car)

1979 635CSI (soon to be daily driver)

No.1 can be fabbed easily from a piece of scrap aluminum bar stock readily available at hardware store, or use steel.

i can provide No.3 cleaned, blasted and painted semi-gloss black for $20 shipped. $12, if i hadn't gone to the effort to refurb it....

i might have a dirty one somewhere if you want to go lower cost route.

No.2 is golden and unavailable at a reasonable price from me.

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Hello Jerry,

Thanks for the input/suggestions on my situation. Seems like there are several options at this point. I'm working on firming up what the path is forward for me and I'll let you know if I end up choosing to purchase some of your parts.

The good news is as of today I just finished the mess of the rear brakes I had (this 02 is fairly new to me & my first!). Had to free up the adjusters, replaced the frozen original e-brake cables/shoes/wheel cylinders/hoses, turned the drums and rebuilt the e-brake handle mounting bracket. I can now drive the 02 without the RR drum getting hot after a couple of miles. First time it's been on the road in ten years!

Regards,

Phil

PS. I forgot to mention that I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

1972 2002 (soon to be daily driver)

1976 2002 (parts car)

1979 635CSI (soon to be daily driver)