• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What events would you like to drive to in 2009?

norm

For me:

First and foremost, I would like to just "drive" anywhere, hopefully in Feb would be my "first" drive out of the shop! then:

1) V&V (fly in and ride)

2) Brisbane

3) 2 or 3 Bay 02 Area drives

4) At least 10 QS with Out Town visitors

5) SoCal Vintage

6) Festorics

FAQ Member # 91

1) I would LOVE to make it to the Festorics up North this year and do the whole 5 day event.

2) Brisbane

3) I am sure Jeff D and J Barlow have something up their sleeve in 09 and I will attend all their drives if possible...

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Wow!... V&V seems to be the place to be this summer. I find this interesting how the old show in Palo Alto was know as Palo Alto and when it moved north a few miles to Brisbane the name also changed to its new location "Brisbane". Isn't the formal name called the Bay Area Show & Shine, yet nobody calls it by this name.

Norm

For me:

First and foremost, I would like to just "drive" anywhere, hopefully in Feb would be my "first" drive out of the shop! then:

1) V&V (fly in and ride)

2) Brisbane

3) 2 or 3 Bay 02 Area drives

4) At least 10 QS with Out Town visitors

5) SoCal Vintage

6) Festorics

Michael, I have more cars for V@V than drivers. If you plan it right,I could have something tasty for you to drive. Tim Jones

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Wow!... V&V seems to be the place to be this summer. I find this interesting how the old show in Palo Alto was know as Palo Alto and when it moved north a few miles to Brisbane the name also changed to its new location "Brisbane". Isn't the formal name called the Bay Area Show & Shine, yet nobody calls it by this name.

Norm

Norm,

I just wanted to post a personal invite to you and your buds for Vintage at the Vineyards in May. It's going to be quite a shindig and hope you can make it. If you have any questions about the event, do not hesitate to ask.

Event website: www.vintageatthevineyards.com

Scott Sturdy - festmeister

scottsturdy@yahoo.com

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

Speed Racer Tim's offer should be seriously considered !
Bill, I have fond thoughts of Nathan chasing my Alpina B9 in the Agave M2 on the way home from V@V 06. That is the only time I have managed to get more than one car there. Give him my best, by the way. Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

1 - Vintage at the Vineyards

2 - Int'l. Cabriotreffen (Germany), Sept. 4-6

3 - Lelystad - (Netherlands), Sept.

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI