• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

madison wi 02ers

1972fritz

I was driving to New Glarus a couple years ago, and remember seeing two parts cars in a tralier park near Brooklyn, have you seen'em?

I have a large collection I'm starting to disgorge, I'm an hour south of Milwaukee.

Do you belong to Badger Bimmers? They have a Madison group, I attended one of their meetngs at Capital Brewing (brewmster Kirby is a BMW owner). They are hosting the 2010 BMWCCA Oktoberfest in Manitowoc, I'm starting early to drum up 02 interest for that event.

Send me an Email, I'll send info of SE Wi, NE Il 02 gatherings as they happen

Dave

Hi Dave,

Keep me on that list also please. I have the car ferry to manitowoc in my back yard.

I attended one of their meetngs at Capital Brewing (brewmster Kirby is a BMW owner)...... I'm starting early ......

I bet you are. If I remember right, you were the one that sucked up my Michigan micro beer at the Windy Fest. :} :}

Hows the winter in WI. Tell Deb I said hi.