• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Billy Mays strikes again?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A week or so ago there was a rash of posts with BMays references. Mightypuddy? Now, he is pushing health insurance

Isnt it about time for him to hawk something that will give us unlimited fuel mileage? But wait, here is my question as it might pertain to 02's was this the same character who was hawking a product that would prevent rust on all cars? Something to do with never have to dry your car again and even a laser beam can't hurt the paint?

Yuk!

Don't forget Vince!

"You're going to love my nuts!"

who wants to bet that one of them dies of something like autoerotic asphyxiation?

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

for the time being, Vince doesn't annoy me. but i'm sure after a few dozen more commercials, i'll want him dead.

Vince said you have a boring life.

Stop having boring tuna, stop having a boring life!

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Vince didn't show us his nuts. Maybe that's in the extended version. Then we can decide if his nuts are sufficiently lovable.

while i havent checked with anyone else on this i feel comfortable saying wed like you to be in charge of this and let us know what you think

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

I have never heard Jonny's speaking voice, but from what I have seen of him on this forum, I do not understand why he isn't in demand as a product spokesperson. Just think what he could do for shock absorber sales? Is it because studios are typically not cold enough?

Blunt, have you ever thought of getting Biscus another friend to play with?

I have never heard Jonny's speaking voice, but from what I have seen of him on this forum, I do not understand why he isn't in demand as a product spokesperson. Just think what he could do for shock absorber sales? Is it because studios are typically not cold enough?

BISCUS is visited on a somewhat regular basis by "captain stabbin". his real name is buddy and he is the dog i got for my mother recently. i renamed him for his propensity to violate the stuffed wolf she has laying around her house. hes small but he has the attitude of a much larger dog.

031cropped4x6edited-1.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

BISCUS is visited on a somewhat regular basis by "captain stabbin". his real name is buddy and he is the dog i got for my mother recently. i renamed him for his propensity to violate the stuffed wolf she has laying around her house. hes small but he has the attitude of a much larger dog.

031cropped4x6edited-1.jpg

is that a bichon frese (sp?)?

my mother in law has one (bichon)... ive never seen a dog smoke so much crack!

its a maltese. i cannot believe the difference this dog has made in my moms life... ever since i lost my dad 2 years ago she had been depressed and couldnt sleep more than 5 or 6 hours a night. she loves biscus but didnt want a dog of her own. she kept saying no but i went and got her on her birthday and forced her to come with me to go look at dogs. we ended up going home with one and she is a totally different person. she sleeps 9 hours and is happy and never stops talking about this dog. pets really do make a difference in peoples lives.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com