• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made it into this month's Roundel

Lee

If you receive BMWCCA's Roundel, check page 77. This is the feature article about Targa Newfoundland where I crewed for a few teams. Brian Morgan was Roundel's reporter and he took sevaral shots of BMWs attending the event. From Bill Arnold's Bavaria to Roy Hopkin's winning 2002. I was shot just beside Brian Jarvis' 2002 and the legend reads someting like "BMW tech wizard Lee Vuong consults with Brian and Ken Jarvis". He, he. Life is good. Where do I send the check?

DSCF0179.jpg

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

That is pretty cool, nice kudos to the car AND your skill level too. Based on what I have seen of your red car, I'd say "Wizard" is an accurate assessment. :-)

Good way to start the weekend!

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Hi Tommy

BMWCCA is the BMW Car Club of America. As there were several BMWs participating to Targa Newfoundland, they delegated Brian Morgan as the club's journalist to cover the event.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Ok, thanks. So it's pretty much same as BMW club Finland. We have about 3000 (guesstimate) members :-) Considering the number of people here our club is quite big. I've appeared on club magazine few times ;-)

Tommy

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

good goin' Lee.

Does this mean my car has just become more valuable?

Since it is powered by a motor built by a wizard?

on another note, you and I should collaborate on some ideas I have to immortalize Woodstock the Targa winner.

Are you game?

if its the motor that i think of, there is a bit of me inside of it too...

Edit: Congrats Lee, doh !!

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel