• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear quarterpanels E10

Mich

I'm looking for left and right rear quarterpanels for E10 '71. Without rust and that thing which is for filling gaps (i don't know the word in english. I guess it's primer, but i'm not sure). I'm in Bulgaria (East Europe) so i'm looking for somebody who can send them here.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

In my city we have 3 local BMW dealers. But the prices of the BMW parts here are very expensive. One rear fender here is around $750. I don't have $1500. :( In the ebay sites i found nothing. I can't buy used ones here, because most of the 02's here are in very bad condition. My 02 has a lot of rust too, so i'm looking for parts without much rust and Bongo, because i'll have to fix and repaint it after 1-2 years. In the other sites for 02 parts i found only front fenders. (if you know some sites where they are in stock, please PM me).

So that's why i have no choice and i'm asking here :(

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

Mich,

They're available here new from the dealer for about $1000 USD!! I don't know the price for good used panels, but try 2002haus.com or 2002AD.com.

Mich (ael)

74 '02- M2 under construction by SnailPace Restoration, Inc.

88 M3 unmodified when retired from track

97 332is CrewCab (M3/4/5 )

99 MCoupe-- track rat

Mich,

did you think about a partial repair? Mostly the upper parts of the quarterpanels are not damaged. There are repair metal panels available in Germany (where I come from).

Maybe take a look at www.wallothnesch.com .

From my point of view it will not be easy to find a parts car with good rear quarterpanels in Europe. Cars with minor or no rust might be found in Greece - that´s correct. Or maybe in Italy or southern France. But as we have to fight against rust here in Germany or the rest of northern Europe the market is not that buyer friendly. Many german folks do import cars to avoid whelding orgies. Meanwhile the Greeks or Italians do know what they have even in the last village before world´s end - with remarkable effects on the prices.

Best regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.

I know this site. And i found only front fenders there. I sent an e-mail agan to 02again. If his fenders are good, without rust and bondo i will get them :)

Look here:

http://www.wallothnesch.com/e/body/body02.htm

Sheet metal parts in special offer at the moment.

And download their catalogue and price list. Complete rear quarter panels (and nearly everything else) to be found there. Panels also expensive though.

Do not fall on the floor when you hear about shipping costs from US to Bulgaria. According to my estimates you will be able to buy new quarter panels at BMW with no problem for the outcoming amount.

Regards, Lars.

Ei guude wie? (Spoken as "I gooooda weee" and hessian idiom for "Hi, how are you?")

Já nevím, možná zítra.