• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im in Indianapolis and might be free for a beer later

Harv

Who's in Indianapolis?

I'm stuck out here by the airport. My co-pilot called in sick so I'm not going anywhere for now.

John 440 796 6078

airport eh? i am pretty close here in plainfield, but am gonna be busy getting ready to go see jenna in the EEEERLY mornign tomorrow. how long you hanging around? :)

Don't really know. It depends if my fo feels better or they replace him or they send me to another airplane. The chances are good that I'll be here tonight but who knows........

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Who's in Indianapolis?

Larry (Schwartz75) and Ben (Eastsidebimmer)

are north/and more north, but ?? are you carless too?

Ben

if john is still around tonight you think we could meet up tonight for beer or something? i cant stay out late, but i could possibly be out for an hour or two after i put cooper to bed @ 8:30... :)

Harv...where are you staying? Near the old terminal, downtown? Inside a baggage trolley?

Ben

The baggage trolly was very cold last night. I had to line my cloths with all the old USA Todays I could find. I complained to the people at work about my accommodations. Now I'm staying at The Wingate Inn Airport, 5797 Rockville Rd. Indianapolis. 46224

John

We even have Burning River on tap locally!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Ben, Larry and I are getting together at some place over by the raceway.

John

We even have Burning River on tap locally!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Ben, Larry and I are getting together at some place over by the raceway.

John

wish i could make it but cooper went to bed late (just got him down-school is delayed 2hrs tomorrow) and im hitting the big icy (hopefully not) I-70 at 6am tomorrow. maybe next time!

-Rob