• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Underdash cardboard piece

Napes

Steve, that one in your pic is similiar, but not the same. The one I'm after has a tab extension on the end toward the ouside of the car. It goes under the most outboard piece by the glove box. There is only one screw hole. It is shared with the screw on the most outboard piece, that then goes thru both cardboard pieces. It might be P/N 51 45 1 825 862 in the Real OEM diagram 51/76, but that looks a little different also. Both my ' 75 and my ' 76 have A/C and the hoses come thru the firewall at that point, so, I guess it's possible the Dealers were furnished a slightly different trim piece to use when they installed the A/C systems.

Bob Napier

PS: In the RealOEM diagram it's item #10, but the line in the diagram does not appear to go all the way up to the part, but it's the one with the foam backing (sorta on top).