• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky owners unite!

eurotrash

I have formed a group on face book for the regional owners. This can be the best way for us to organize and communicate! If you aren't facebook savvy, pony up and get a free account. Email me @ jasontgipson@gmail.com if you need help, and then search "groups" for the Rivertown Gear Busters!! Denker, this is for you! Once you have found the group, click "join". It will take care of itself from there. Once you are in, you are in! Its pretty cool once we get this rolling, it will be a very good tool for the regional owners.

Here's a tutorial, for those of you who may be new to social networking sites, its not much different than what you did to join the FAQ:

1. Go to www.facebook.com

2. Fill in the requested info on the main page. You can use your real name, I recommend it. So your friends can find you.

3. Look for the confirmation email from facebook at the email address you plugged in during step 2 and follow the instructions

4. You will get a welcome page and be asked to fill in a bunch of stuff about yourself, but there is a skip option on each page in the lower right hand corner of the box.

5. Once you get to your "profile" page, on the right side you will see an area with a header that is called "applications".

Click on groups and type "rivertown gear" in the search bar on the top right. Click "join group" on the right of the result page and you are in!

It can be as tedious as you want it to be, like I said, you can skip a lot of the initial setup and go back in a fill out the info on yourself after you get the account up and running.

Or if you are on facebook profile now, here is a link to the group page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49922947251

Cheers!

-Jason

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Hey Jason, looks like you got a flat black cheap gas cap. want a shiny vintage non-locking cap for like 10 bucks? got one sitting here that i ordered before finding my old locking cap.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

thanks, but 2 of the non-lockers came with the 1600!!

cool, i'll get around to figuring out ebay sometime for it and the other useless stuff i got sittin around.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Hi Jason. You got my attention. Tomorrow, I will be posting a bunch of info. about the May 9th Salt Fork Creek Resort GTG. My son recently started a Facebook account. He went from "who needs the internet?" to having a great time with Facebook. It is fascinating. Other info. that needs sharing is that Mike Self will be heading a caravan to Vintage at the Vineyard, pulling out of Beavercreek Fri. morning May 22nd en route to NC. We would like to build up a respectable caravan of '02 nuts. BTW, I have invited the 02GROUP of NC/VA to come up and join us for the May GTG. I am excited that several have already made plans to attend. Pretty soon I will be able to produce a decent headcount, once I ask people to commit to coming or not.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz