• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominate threads for Articleization HERE

im looking to clean this place out and make articles of the threads THAT ARE READY. I dont have time to go through them all, but for those who have been into any particular thread and think its basically complete and ready to be edited into an article, Im looking to do just that! PICTURES ARE NECESSARY! If you are feeling helpful and ambitious you can post on general forum asking for pics of a particular item that you think needs to be illustrated (or where an illustration would be nice).

Thanks all!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

my collection of cylinder head and block info and the chart about the dizzy has a lot of hits...

thoses a pure bare info about the 02.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

• 7 months later...

Mechanical fuel pump article... There are SO many different aftermarket pumps but Bob Yee's picture has the main point that needs to be conveyed. If you were to help finalize it what other pictures would you like to see?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,294242/highlight,/

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

• 10 months later...