• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need:......

turboninja22

-i need a new-ish fan.

-does anyone have a filter that goes on the engine cover hole if you dont have the tube that goes to the carb????

-81-83 cv joints

-ireland engineering spacers to hook up the cv joints to the lsd....

and bolts that will fit through there the 10mm ones i think i just need longer ones....

-i also need a good locking gas cap with the key..my car is a 71 if that matters...

also is there a different kind of tube that goes to the gas tank??? mine is hard to get the gas nozzle in there it sprays everywere.. just askin..

ok

thanks. ^^

1971 o2

1986 toyota 4x4

1984 celica supra

Visit my web page for graphic art and photography

Www.lizardstudios22.com

o2's are yummy ^._.^1110081009-00kk.jpg

-i need a new-ish fan.

-does anyone have a filter that goes on the engine cover hole if you dont have the tube that goes to the carb????

-81-83 cv joints

-ireland engineering spacers to hook up the cv joints to the lsd....

and bolts that will fit through there the 10mm ones i think i just need longer ones....

-i also need a good locking gas cap with the key..my car is a 71 if that matters...

also is there a different kind of tube that goes to the gas tank??? mine is hard to get the gas nozzle in there it sprays everywere.. just askin..

ok

thanks. ^^

Fan are available new. They are cheap.

I don't recomend the filter on the valve cover. I would run a hose to the carb. You need to run a little negative pressure (vacuum) to scavange out the fumes.

Get the spacers from Ireland. They are cheap. And they come with the longer bolts.

Gas tank caps are the same for all years.

In order to avoid the splashing/spraying issue when filling the tank, disconnect the rubber tube from the tank and the car, rotate it 180 degrees, attach the hardware from the body on the end of the filler tube, and fill your car up from inside the trunk. Make sure your vent hose is connected and that you tank cap has a good seal. No need for a lockable one for the in-the-trunk cap. You will need a second bayonet fitting to close the "fake" filler hole.

Best of luck.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam