• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just have to say thanks

dinanm3

I have owned a bmw e36 m3 for 3 years and learned allot through the forums search bimmerforums bimmerfest ect.

I have my first 1972 2002 .I found most the people with e36 m3 and such just go on to bash people .since i joined here 3 days back i haven't had one negative comment even on my awful spelling and writing.In fact a local has already offered to come over and check out my car.

I remember the days long ago i was 19 i worked as a mechanic restoring 1974 down mustangs.with the knowledge i learned i used to help friends getting there cars running/moded .I thought these days ended guys hang out help each other on there passion cars.I a can tell you the newer generation just has every one fix there cars or dad they dont work together.just my feelings since i was a memeber of those forums 3 years and not once was anyone really helpful.Thanks to everyone ill do my best to pass what i learn back and to help when i can I have been working on cars since 16 iam 36 now heres a few i owned in my life 1982 toyota truck,1968 mustang,audi desiel,1956 f100,ford ranger,mitsubishi gallant,5.0 mustang,ford f-150,gmc seiera,Plymouth neon,lincoln navigator,camaro ss,harley chopper,bmw m3,bmw 2002.I worked on them all.honestly i have to remember how to get back to basics on my 2002 its been a long time since i have worked on old cars but i remembe most" i will get this car running better" .after owning bmw i just can imagine driving anything else .

thanks again ow let me know some the cars you guys owned

Welcome. (any pix of your '02? and more details re. your '02?) The FAQ is great - people help each other tremendously here. Only significant cars for me (other than Dieter) would be my first: a green '71 Ford Maverick (yeah, but it was my 1st car) & a black '81 VW Rabbit S. The Rabbit was super-fun when everything worked properly, but it had many stupid failures on a monthly basis. However, it was like an '02 in that it was German, light, quick, relatively inexpensive and fun to drive!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz