• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bottlecaps for FREE...Anyone?

THE1ST3

I need two bottlecaps (or any 14" BMW wheel w/a 4 x 100 lug pattern) with tires for a car to roll onto a trailer. Can be dry rotted, slick, thread bare, whatever. It just needs to be round. If anyone has a couple you were gonna trash, I can take 'em off your hands. I can trade you some 13" steelies if necessary...within an hour of DC.

PS: I need them Thursday, Feb 26. Its a long story...

Thanks.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

Cuttie,

IF i was closer, i could hook you up.

i have resigned as an enabler :)

Blessings,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Cuttie,

I have 8 of them. I know that four hold air because they are on that POS 325e that I'm trying to sell (which is presently on Ebay #160316947525). I'm not sure if the other ones are any good.

I do need a steelie to use as a spare in the 2002.

You still have my number?

Greg

Bel Air, MD

1975 2002
Projects and pictures -- http://frogtowngarage.com

it's in my other phone...at home! I can drive up late tonight after the middle school science fair (!) and do a quick switcheroo. You can have all 3 steelies if you want 'em. Thanks, Greg! I owe you big time!

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

...a little confused. But, if they ARE free, I can pick them up tomorrow. I know someone that can use them immediately. We can discuss off board: my e-mail is swedespeed850 at yahoo dot com...and I was just in VA today...darn! LOL

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

jim,

Cuttie and I were fighting his daughters for BBQ, at the Bowie Stadium event.

which one was your '02? i've got pics of all of the deuces, i think.

regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti