• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F.S. Scheel Sport Seats

Poorhouse

Thanks for the help with the pics.

I received so many e-mails I'm going to post a reply here, that I sent out to the first couple that came in:

I bought these seats a few years ago in Germany, because I love Scheels and was amazed at the condition of these seats.

As to value, I watch them on e-bay.de and they go from 300 euro for a beat up set to 1000 euro for a mint set. I consider my set to be in very good condition so would be in the 700-800 euro range. I think I could make the argument that they would be worth more here as they are much more rare in the US. and there are some people here who know what they are. On the other hand, the market is small as most people don't know what they are.

I'll sell them for $1000 plus shipping. If I can't get $1000 for them I'll keep them. Guessing at box sizes I'd figure around $100 to ship Fed Ex Ground.

• 2 weeks later...