• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMCO shift knob: esty updates????

bianchini

Yes, it is a screw on, but the threaded hole is smaller than what the 02 rod requires. That hole would need to be tapped to an appropriate thread spec. I suppose another threaded collar could be pressed in to match. Another alternative would be to drill a clean bore to fit the rod and use a rubber friction sleeve as many knobs now have.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
looking for an AMCO style shift knob.

pnbianch@ucsc.edu

any updates on arrival time esty?

hey mister...i'm having fedx return the knob to me and refunding your money...i don't need the aggravation and/or pressure...i answered your email from earlier today wherein you asked the same question that you're asking again, here

sorry it didn't get to you as quickly as you'd have liked and that it didn't work out but fedx is the best i could do in that i don't own my own personal jet

wv8gec.jpg

esty

like I said in my email, I apologize for coming off as pushy/ arrogant. I was anxious to get the knob and I didn't expect for it to take over a week to get here. I am still willing to purchase the knob off you. I know you make quality products for the 2002 community and I only hear positive feedback from other members here. I want to be part of that and I don't want to be upset that I didn't get that knob every time you post on the faq or bimmerforums.

-Pete