• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1974 2002tii for the price of $1250.00

ryanOC

• 1 month later...

does not include windshield

ac, no sunroof, includes becker stereo. needs interior work, and some work on driver side rear arch, needs new headliner and some other touch ups

nose was replaced before it was in my ownership

rear suspension refreshed with urethane bushings

rebuilt on the cheeps

runs and drives, probably could use some help

loud ansa center and rear sections

does not smoke, doesn't leak

includes spare (jammed?) trans, original steelies, and all the other misc parts that i have lying around for it

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,320863/sid,5fc6ae1caea719480cbe515c7b0280cb/

1969 2002 Automatic "Pumpkin"

• 4 months later...

this car is still sitting on my driveway. not really interested in looking at it much longer.

runs and drives

needs a lot of work, a proper tuneup, better tranny, new headlinder, carpet kit, proper window installation (i didnt put it in), better seats, center console repair, etc.

this is cheap as hell, and probably worth more in parts

1969 2002 Automatic "Pumpkin"

Hey I sent you an email, sorry but I couldn't find any other means of contacting you. I can come look at the car this weekend if you are available.

'72 Riviera Blue: Family Owned, 60K Original Miles

Mods: 5 speed, 3.91 LSD, 15" BBS RA, Weber 38/38, Recurved Mech Dizzy, Pertronix, Eibach springs, Billy HD rears, GR2 struts, IE Urethane Bushings, E21 Recaros, IE exhaust

• 2 weeks later...