• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newly upholstered black trunk boards

Poon

This is a BRAND NEW set of trunk boards, that have been cut out of new wood and upholstered in black vinyl.

This was an expensive upholstery job, and is 100% show quality. A lot of work went in to these panels, and were made with very good quality materials.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very high quality upholstery

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

$140USD plus shipping

Thanks,

Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

Very nice boards, but, I'm curious about one aspect. On both of my square-lite ' 02s the larger of the rear center cutouts is on the gas tank side, while on yours it's on the spare tire side. Is that how they are on roundies? Maybe is doesn't make a difference when they're installed, but in both of my cars the gas tank side would not be able to pick-up the center screw holes.

Bob Napier

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP! Make me an offer, I need this gone!

Not sure about the cut out difference between the years? It fit in my '72 no problem, but I havn't tested it in my '76. I assume it will fit fine, because I have used a pair in both my '72 and '76 and it fit no problem.

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit