• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Updated 5/1: Clearing out 02 parts, everything must go!

mikekoch

I have a few things sold now. If you don't see it, I don't have it.

Most of this stuff will be tough for me to ship and tougher for me to ship in a timely manner, so local pickup or delivery is preferred.

- Eibach front springs, one progressive coil removed, nice ride height, boxed and ready to ship - $20

- 121ti head, bare - $20

- Pair of 2002 strut towers, complete except brakes - $20

- Pair of NK 2000 strut towers, complete with brakes - $20

- M10 block with caps - $10

- 3.64 diff ring and pinion. Great shape, convert your lsd to 3.64 (got this from Mike Hannigan for $50) $30

- First oversize main bearing set. new - $40

Note: I also have odds and ends, such as good oil pumps, timing covers, valve covers, brake parts, etc. Ask, I might have what you need.

Let me know if you're interested and I can bring items into Portland. Can delivery within reasonable distance of downtown.

Thanks!

Mike

503-329-4073

Mike, I'm interested in buying your ' 76 steering wheel. Are you willing to ship it, because, although I'm a Portland native and UO grad, I now live inh Nogales, AZ. My zip-code is 85621 if you're willing to ship and need it for an estimate.

Thanks,

Bob Napier

r.napier@mchsi.com

Probably don't want to ship it, but if you do, I'd use the hell out of the exhaust manifold. If you change your mind about shipping things, it would be coming to 78704. Let me know what you think. Thanks a million.

toucanbrian at gmail. com

1976 black 2002, regular

Justin,

I'm going to have to say I can't ship that. I'd like to help you out but I don't think I can manage that at this point in time. I'm shipping the few smaller items I've sold this week and that's proving to be about all I have time for. I'm taking possession of a house next week and the logistics of that are taking up all of my time.

Thanks though. Wish I could help

Mike

I am curious about the block, what year is it from and how much (gulp) to ship UPS ground to 75034?

Thanks!

Justin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...