• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ordered from this site

Walloth u. Nesch http://www.wallothnesch.com/e/frameoffer.htm

Any experience that you have i.e. customer service, ease of ordering, ship time, anything like that. It Looks like a great way to buy because thay sell the whole package to rebuild, and not a bad price. especially when you can't even find some of the parts.

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"

I have ordered from them and also visited their warehouse in Germany. I have not had any problems with them at all and have found shipping to be very quick, DHL. I would order from them again.

The prices are hard to beat I think, even with the exchange rate + shipping.

Chris C.

I have delt with both Walloth&Nesch and Jaymic, and have had easy transactions with quick shipping from each of them. Michael Cahsel in Germany has been nothing but a royal pain: they overcharge for shipping, substitute replica parts (advertised as OEM or different from their photos), are very lax in responding to emails, and don't undertsand the difference between a refund and credit for returned parts. Avoid them.

As a side note, many German Ebay sellers fo 2002 parts, just don't get it (like listing a part worldwide and then expecting payment by money transfer rather than PayPal). I know the glitch in not having international addresses verified, but completing a money transfer is difficult to say the least.

I have delt with both Walloth&Nesch and Jaymic, and have had easy transactions with quick shipping from each of them. Michael Cahsel in Germany has been nothing but a royal pain: they overcharge for shipping, substitute replica parts (advertised as OEM or different from their photos), are very lax in responding to emails, and don't undertsand the difference between a refund and credit for returned parts. Avoid them.

As a side note, many German Ebay sellers fo 2002 parts, just don't get it (like listing a part worldwide and then expecting payment by money transfer rather than PayPal). I know the glitch in not having international addresses verified, but completing a money transfer is difficult to say the least.

I've ordered lots of hard to find items from them (New speedo to match 3.91 diff, Alpina stuff & 3.0 csi parts). Fast and courteous service. They answered my e-mails in English. Good luck,

--John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

I have ordered a few thing from them....avoid Walloth & Nesch branded body parts, sheet metal to thin, inaccurate stampings, poor customer service.

I had a pair of rockers from them, the lowest section (Weld rib)was 1/8" rather than 5/8" , I complained to them and they responded:

"Tough Titty"

have not dealt with them since!

They are good but one thing is that you never know if you're going to get Original teile or repro shit (especially sheetmetal). You have to ask in advance if the parts are originals, if that's what you expect.

Tommy

PS. I also have pair of rocker panels that are useless for any purpose.

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

I've ordered from both Walloth und Nesch and Jaymic - both are quick and efficient, Walloth even sent me a free ring binder of the mobil tradition catalogue specific to my car (I'm easily pleased)...BUT anyone heard of Linwar??? (linwar.com). If you are ordering from Europe - try them too.

...My issue with the W&N is, regardless if the parts are OEM or Fake, they should actually represent a usable product, not something that you must give away, throw away because shipping back to W&N is far to expensive and the product is unusable!

The whole issue revolves around QUALITY CONTROL and W&N's ability to make things right.

So, don't bother, use Blunt or Max, if you are in NA.

k

Today i got the first things from them. I purchased some metal panels, and everything is perfect. They even sent me a catalogue with regards from Walloth and Nesch (the both directors) and absolutely all parts (with pictures like ETK) and their prices.

For you guys this is normal, but no one in Bulgaria would do that.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

Walloth u. Nesch http://www.wallothnesch.com/e/frameoffer.htm

Any experience that you have i.e. customer service, ease of ordering, ship time, anything like that. It Looks like a great way to buy because thay sell the whole package to rebuild, and not a bad price. especially when you can't even find some of the parts.

I just gave this business an A+ rating 2 days ago, for the person lkg for floor pans. Top notch outfit. You'll have to order via fax, hand write your order, seems old fashioned, but they're great.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Money transfer is very common in Germany, my understanding is that they have been doing it for a long time, the Paypal thing is foreign to them (no pun).

On a side note, my prediction is that the US will go electronic money transfer in the future. It is easy, safe and fast. I routinely make deposits and they are received instantly across the nation in other people's account. I use cash though and it is completely free. Paypal is really prehistorical by modern world's standards - also a rip off, our banks simply are lagging behind. (no pun either)

FAQ Member # 91