• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ordered from this site

I have been very pleased with W&N. Quick reply to emails, very professional, reasonable shipping rates and quick. They will send you pictures of items if you want to double check. They also carry things that they don't list on their price list so, if in doubt, send them an email with a part name and/or number and you can expect a reply within a couple of days. They've been great to me.

Jaymic is also top notch. I have been very pleased dealing with them.

Cahsel...if you want to give them a try, be patient. Asking for quotes through their site is cumbersome. Also, you may want to double check that what you see is what you are getting. I tried to buy several parts from them in the past, but gave up. The only thing I did buy from them which I had trouble finding elsewhere was an Alpina-style auxiliary instrument cluster that, while not looking as advertised, looks fine to me now....maybe I decided that adjusting my expectations after I opened the box was easier than trying to resolve the discrepancy.

Money transfers: That's what they do in Europe and, with IBAN (international bank account number) accounts, it's easy from within the European Union but, from here in the US...a pain. US banks don't use IBAN so sending money across the pond can become a project. If you do deal with a seller that will only take bank transfer, you may want to check first with your bank to see if if they can handle transfers without too much trouble and expense.

But, as pointed out above, do check Blunt and other sources used by FAQers in the US first before you venture elsewhere.

William

72 BMW 2002tii Inka, Tip Top

92 BMW 318ic, Wolfgang

07 Mini Cooper, MC

72 BMW 2002tii Malaga - stricken