• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 rear bumper cover plates please

Albert

I've slept since I did this...The numbers that I gave you are for the type that the rubber caps, or goes across the over-rider-delete clip (the piece that you want). I had two of the former type that I bought before that from Paul Cain,and yes they would need to have a hole in the rubber, and then a plug. Probably not that hard to find, but not what I wanted. The one that the dealer had on the fische (?)/computer, was a bunch of money, like, $115 bucks a side. We dug a little deeper and found the part numbers I mentioned previously. I dug up my invoice from the dealer from 09/25/07 and it is $21.60 for each side. And no holes. I was so excited that I bought a second pair on the spot, assuming it was a f*ck up and I should go for it before they reniged. (They are planned for another car...) Check out CJ's Fiord car; I bought the bumpers on the car in the pictures, I'm pretty sure a 72. Only way I could find (5 mins ago..) the pics was to go to the archive search for "rota b wheels" and at an entry from CJ on page two, scroll down to bott, and click on his "cardomain". I haven't yet tried to post pics of mine. Blunt, you still da man, however. Hope that this helps, Dave V. in NC

Yep, I'll take the covers. Paypal? Let me what the total is and where to send the cash. My zip is 94024.

BTW - did you ever install your 240 Getrag? I have one that's rebuilt and I'm having heart burn about the comments of how it's weak, short, and bit more challenging to install. But...I've also heard they will last over 200K.

Al

Sorry about that, Yes, the reply was for Steve. I read a previous thread where he was considering a 240 Getrag and wanted to get his opiniion.

Anyway, still want to buy the rear bumper covers from him as well.

Al

albert, please click my email link and ill take care of you. sorry for not responding sooner.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com