• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Autoflug seat belts 2 pairs available

bluedevils

I have two sets (two pairs or four belts) of Autoflug seat belts available for sale. Completely refurbished. Bare metal, frame off restoration ( I am not kidding). Webbing is either from late model BMWs or new stock (original style 5-bar webbing) with professional stitching. Each set costs $200. They are sold AS IS due to US DOT regulations, I assume no liability. If you send you old set, then the cost is $180/pair depending on the condition of your belts and hardware. Please check my previous posts for pictures or email for details. I need to get these going. I have successfully refurbished over 20 pairs so far which includes e21 and 911 sets (word spreads around!) with nothing but praises. Completion time is about a week after I receive the parts (and the loot). I also have several pairs of Repa sets but currently waiting for the tongues and other hardware to come back from the chrome shop, parts don't grow on trees you know. Contact for details. I will soon post a tutorial about refurbishing seat belts at the construction zone which also includes zinc plating, eh nothing to it! Almost forgot, I now donate 10% to FAQ from all my sales, I did a 30% last time.

p.s. picture shows my current art work (neo-seat-belt-classico) a few retractors cleaned and refurbished, and some new springs hanging over the fire place, thank god my wife lives in her own house.

Note: I have two brand new Autoflug retractors which operate in 45 degree angle, great for converting Kilppan sytle spaghetti belts in early cars to modern retracting reels, without any welding, contact for detail.

Some recent pics of Repa work I did for two fellows (E21/2002).

post-2494-13667602963366_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667602982694_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667602985859_thumb.jpg

Hey BD, it's me again.

I have like 3 sets of old ones that I pulled from mine. What would you charge to refresh a set and keep the extras for you?

Please let me know what you think, my email is justin_evertatsbcglobaldotnet.

Thanks Again!!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!