• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 02ers in North Carolina?

You will not have to worry about a social network of 02 folks in NC. As many have said, there are great roads and a great group. One company that may fit your job experience and skillset well is B/E Aerospace. Check them out at http://www.beaerospace.com/ They seem to have some engineer jobs open in Winston-Salem.

1973 2000 Touring "Lars"

1967 2000cs "Fritz"

1974 2002tii

1984 Euro 635csi

1999 M Coupe

Jim,

Page 86? Darn it, I haven't received my copy yet!!!

Thanks,

Bob

3410619 - 74 1802 Verona Touring

3460120 - 74 Verona Touring....... (Sold) sent off to LA.

2760306 - Ultimate driving machine Skidmark 204 car. 72 Inka (Sold)

Formerly the old and slow division of Skidmark Racing. 

I say pack your bags and come on!

I live in Winston-Salem and work in Greensboro as a General Contractor. Despite the general move of the furniture industry overseas, I have heard that Highpoint remains a central place for the trimming and finishing of boats. I was thinking marine seating, but that is just thinking out loud. In Greensboro, Honda Jet seems to be doing well and continues to expand.

To Mike's point, I would stay away from living in Charlotte if possible.

I hope this encouragement makes a difficult decision somewhat more palatable.

2003 GMC Sierra Stuff Hauler

2000 Honda Odyssey Family Hauler

1992 Mazda Miata Wife's Grocery Getter

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk GT Dust Collector

1973 BMW 2002 Sunny Day Driver

1991 318iC Daughter's ride

Winston-Salem is the place. Good schools, pretty area. 2 Large hospitals.

2 hours(traffic) to Char and 40 minutes to GSO airport. Housing in all price ranges. Patty can find you a house. I don't even live there any more, but I still like it!

I looked into NC and found it to have lots of potential for growth. Great place to start a family. I really liked Cary NC. and also found Springdale Estates in Raleigh to be very nice. The Leesville school district is supposed to where you want to be if you have children. There are many 02'ers there too. There is a company called CREE L.E.D located in Apex (i think). They are the leading MFG's of LED's in the world (there are only 3 reputable ones) I would work there if I were you...the LED industry is a growing fast. Good Luck

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti