• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Center rear fascia, roundie - new condition. Detroit, MI.

deziner

Hello everyone.

I have the center section of the a rear fascia for the round taillight design. I'd like to get rid of this by the end of the month as I am moving and don't want to cart it around with me.

In new condition. Came with the purchase of my car and I don't need it.

Willing to ship a buyers expense.

I have no idea what these things cost new. So anyone willing to give an honest quote on what this thing is worth it would be appreciated.

For now I'll shoot for $100 (I will adjust price if advised by a friendly forum member that this is too high)

Thanks for looking. Part is located in Detroit, MI.

I will attempt to attach a pic.

post-11371-13667603106956_thumb.jpg

repaired correctly as it was a very original early '68 (1661250) until it was whacked by an inattentive Chrysler 300 driver last fall and got really mashed up in the rear. I'm glad Ben's gonna repair it rather than part it out (altho I coulda used some of those early bits for my '69!) ..

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite