• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD !!!-NOT a 1976 '02 dash in really nice shape !!

nickdaytona

Got this with my new car and I don't need it so up it goes! Not new and not perfect but all blemishes are minor and I have circled them in chalk in the pictures. There is one abrasion ( not a crack ) just above the speedo and there is a 1 inch crack in the middle seam and also a 3/8 one just to the right of it. A little black boot polish and all gone !! All 3 are circled in the pics.

The dash has just been "soap and watered" and it still looks great. Oiling it would make it pop ! It comes with everything attached that is in the picture due to my not wanting to take them off. I will overpack in bubblewrap and ship it right.

Also have the bottom half that I'll throw in- lots of parts -E-mail me

Open to offers- Email with any questions to ninoalma@hotmail.com

and thanks !!

post-16264-13667603110897_thumb.jpg

post-16264-1366760311184_thumb.jpg

post-16264-13667603112806_thumb.jpg

post-16264-13667603113954_thumb.jpg

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

Notice the "Fasten Seat Belts" warning pod. Don't the later models have more infomation on them (i.e.: EGR Service, etc.)???

This looks like an older 2-piece dash (upper section).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

I edited my original title!!

I just figured it out ! It is a two piece ! Therefore not a '76.

I'll post a shot of the bottom piece and also the back tomorrow, hopefully one of the learned can decipher it's year !

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

$60.00...if the bottom's only as bad as the top

"as bad? " Oh Esty, your a smooth talker, you are.

Hopefully the bottom is as " F'in AWESOME !! " as the top.

I'll post tomorrow..Stay tuned !!

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

Open to offers isn't an auction- someone had the jam to E-mail me and make an offer as they didn't think it as " bad " as you did , Esty . After reading Aldy's thread it seems you're not that endearing .

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

Open to offers isn't an auction- someone had the jam to E-mail me and make an offer as they didn't think it as " bad " as you did , Esty . After reading Aldy's thread it seems you're not that endearing .

now we know something about your poor ethics and integrity...you & aldy should get along really well

birds of a feather you know

now we know something about your poor ethics and integrity...you & aldy should get along really well birds of a feather you know

huh? "ethics and integrity"?? Good frakking grief!

snipe.jpg

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

huh? "ethics and integrity"?? Good frakking grief!

that's right...people that offer crap for sale on the forum in a way that was done by this chump them after sucking stupid people like me into their game, takes it off the forum have none of either

the proper thing to have done would 1. kept the offers on the forum so those that were making them could see where they stood and have the opportunity to increase their offers

or send those folks an email stating that the game had changed

maybe if you offered to buy a widget from me then i sold it to someone else after you felt you were buying it, you'd better understand my poor ethics and integrity

and BTW...i wasn't the only person this dude pulled the rug out from under...others also made offers in the thread

and another thing...what does your pic of a bird have to do with the cost of eggs