• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golf Cart built on BMW Isetta Chassis

owned by the son of the man that built 'em back in the 50s. I had a nice chat with him. The mfg (in Pa, I think) bought bare chassis from BMW and fitted the fiberglass golf cart bodies on 'em. Must have been the fastest golf carts around! IIRC there was a Roundel story on the Isetta golf carts back ten or so years ago.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Must have been the fastest golf carts around!

mike

an old electric golf cart for sale at a local swap meet that some guy had repowered with 600cc Yamaha vertical twin bike engine - if I remember correctly, he said he used an old Harley trike chain drive rear axle. Was pretty trick - alloy wheels, chrome yellow paint, said he'd had it over 60mph with the top removed......

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

• 6 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Sorry to drag this back from the dead but...

I just ran across a Chadwick Isetta. Any idea of what condition the one that sold on ebay was in? Or how much it sold for? Trying to figure out what to do with this one.

Thanks in advance,

Reid

Guest Anonymous

I just ran across a Chadwick Isetta. Any idea of what condition the one that sold on ebay was in? Or how much it sold for? Trying to figure out what to do with this one.

Thanks in advance,

Reid

Guest Anonymous

Thanks in advance,

Reid

• 10 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Hi Do you still have your CHADWICK? If so how much are you asking and I have a line on another and curious to know what the going rate is. Ron