• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

head on collision and i'm still walking

esty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Esty-

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Being that your body is'nt designed to go from 60+ to zero in milliseconds, get yourself to the ER ASAP. I know you didnt have a HANS device on either.

Really, there are alot of injuries that you could have and mistake it for somethin' else. There's a time when you could "show us guys up" but, this is'nt one of them.

Take care- Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Esty,

Thats scary stuff, get to the doctors and get checked out. I hope its only brusing and you are back to yourself in no time.

Stay safe. Shaun

1971 - 2002 RHD VIN 1653940. Agave (stock with Pertronix & 32/36 Weber) - "Cactus"

1972 - 1602 RHD VIN 1554408. Fjord (with 2L motor, 5spd & LSD - Weber 40/40 to come) - "Bluey"

1984 - E30 318i VIN WBAAK320208722176 - stock daily driver

Just heard about this, S__t!!, As soon as you get you rental, BUST ASS to the ER. You are going to be feeling worse and worse for the next 3-5 days. The sooner you can be looked over and treated the better the recovery. Too many stories about undetected injuries that can manifest to something worse (ex. Mark Donahue in '75, or Ronnie Peterson in '78) where both were concious and aware what was going on). The sooner you get to the ER the better). Please keep us informed and let us know how we can help.

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

not offering you a 4 mile ride home, is beyond words...

what a frightening experience in two ways, firstly that you had to experience such a violent accident, and secondly, that you had to endure the heartless callousness of the tow truck driver(s). walking 4 miles after that!!!

you're tough. get well soon.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Thank goodness your walking away from this.

Agreed, I just wish it wasn't so literal!

Glad to hear you're okay, and this happened in something with crumple zones and airbags. Much as I love the '02, I hope I'm never in an accident in one.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Thank goodness your walking away from this.

Agreed, I just wish it wasn't so literal!

heh. that old line about any one you can walk away from wasnt meant to be taken so literally! cant believe even the cops made her walk FOUR MILES after a major accident like that... call the mayor or somebody cause that's ridiculous. GEEZE.