• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: Nice Blk 74-76 Door panel trade for Tii Brk Mstr Cylndr

JsnPpp

Hi,

This may be a long shot, but I have one (1) really nice passenger door panel, black, for a squarelight car. No speaker holes. I don't have the driver's side. I don't need it since I have '73's but I do need a new Tii brake Master Cylinder. If anyone has one they bought and figured they don't need and is interested in a swap, please let me know!

The panel is nice and clean. It's been mounted on a car, but the black vinyl is not ripped or peeling and is firmly glued as it should be. The staples are all in place and not ripping the vinyl. I have had it carefully stored for a few years now. The chrome is nice too, not peeling - the light scratches you see in the photo below show up more due to the camera flash than anything else.

It's also a nice deep black color, it's difficult to photograph due to the chrome strip - I'll try again tomorrow during the day to take more photos.

Edit: I want to make sure that I am presenting the condition accurately. The only downsides to the panel that I see may be some light surface oil stains on the backing around some of the holes (the window crank for example). But these stains don't take away from the integrity of the backing - it's very strong. You can see them in the photo below, but they aren't as obvious in "real life". Some of the mounting holes have very light cracks, but they are still very strong as well, and aren't ovalized or shredded or anything. It's not a new panel, but to me I would rate it an 8+ out of 10.

Thanks for looking! Shoot me an email me with questions or if you would like to trade.

-Jason

Front:

Door_Panel_Front_2.JPG

Back:

Door_Panel_Rear.JPG

Chrome:

Door_Panel_Chrome.JPG

Back detail:

Door_Panel_Close.JPG

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Hi Sherman,

Now that is an excellent point! Thanks for catching it, I will edit the post next. I am looking for a Tii brake master cylinder.

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!