• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

recaro seat rails

new2da02

Guest Anonymous

You will simply bolt them to the bottom of your seat then bolt your standard sliders to the bottom of the adaptor brackets.

Located in Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Sherman,

Do the 320i style of Recaro, installed in a 2002 in this mannor (w/adapters), tend to sit higher than an original 2002 seat?

Have considered installing a set of the 320i Recaros, but I have seen threads about mis-alignment of the Recaro seats relative to the steering wheel, and so I have a couple concerns.

Thanks,

Larry

Guest Anonymous

Most people 5' 9" and shorter don't have a problem with the seat height using the adaptor brackets. The alternative is to use the genuine Recaro

sliders which offer three height positions and extra fore and aft adjustment. They bolt to a flat adaptor bracket which offers more head room. The downside is that the Recaro sliders and adaptor brackets are very expensive.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com