• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 and E21 parts

Mtrotter

I have a good working 3.91 E21 LSD for sale, removed from a car with 140, 000 on the ticker. $400

I have a stock aircleaner for a 74 Tii $make offer

I have a set of fiberglass fender flares for a 2002, turbo style, white. $200

I have a set of hoosier A3's 7, still have life left in them. FREE

Stock swaybars for 74tii $40

Steering box for 2002. $80 (great shape!) (SOLD)

I still have a stock exhaust (down pipe back) from a Tii that was cut near where it goes over the trailing arm. 2 piece, good (great) condition otherwise. just needs welding back together. $60

I have a Rebuilt M10 Short block, rebuilt years ago, bagged up and ready to install. Great condition, stock. 2.0. $ best offer.

4 13 inch steel wheels. good condition with center caps.

And actually the car will be for sale in a month or so. let me know if you are interested, i can sell it in almost any trim possible. so price would vary from 500-2000 dollars american.

I can send photos to anyone wanting them. Im located in southern california.

(760) 717 3821

What the "schnell" was that?!

bump. steering box sold. have interest in LSD, but he wants it shipped, so locally would be better. I still have to pull the Diff out of the car, so someone locally could come test drive it, if they want it, i could remove it for them. 30 min later they could be on the way home.

My exhaust (down pipe and back) is for sale from a Tii.... resonator and muffler with pipes.

13 inch wheels for sale, steel.

The car, well, it might go to david for his daughter... but its still up for grabs so let me know. I need the money.

Also, I know there are a few E21 forums out there... but Im thinking of starting a SOCAL based E21 forum. Not to impose on FAQ or anyother forums, just somethink locally for the E21 guys and 2002 guys looking for info and parts. anyone let me know if they would be interested in that.

Thanks,

Morgan

What the "schnell" was that?!