• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Salt Fork State Park GTG May 9th - reserve by April 1st!

You will miss out on the group rate if you do not reserve by April 1st.

We will have a drive through Amish Country on Sat. and a cookout that evening at the lovely Denker-McCarty cottage by the water. I envision 25 2002's in single file on a bright, sunny day and lots of Freude am Fahren.

Any Q's: call me/email me, but try to be there & have fun.

PH. (937) 293-7883 EMAIL jDOTdenkerATsbcglobalDOTnet

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

The Rebel Yell tends to wake people up late at night, so try to control yourselves, now, ya hear? I intend to make a quick Yankee raid when 02berfest rolls around again.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent Mon. & Tues. this week scouting the Salt Fork area for curvy roads, beautiful scenery, & stuff to do while there. I had a great time driving the roads, though it was my DD Saturn, not Dieter. Picked up some great cheese in Fresno, OH & found a great place for lunch for Sat's drive. I also found a winery for a winetasting. Saw a fox, deer, a blue heron, hawks, wild turkey, etc. while driving. I was tired of driving by the end of the day, however. See you before long!

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Good question, I will have to get back to you on the headcount. A few maybe's along with the definitely's. Maybe we can star in a Youtube video, if Mr. Rogers is available again. (in the afterlife)

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Good question, I will have to get back to you on the headcount. A few maybe's along with the definitely's. Maybe we can star in a Youtube video, if Mr. Rogers is available again. (in the afterlife)

My wife Karie will have her handy little VADO HD video camera in hand for the drive..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• 4 weeks later...

I do not have a caravan planned for Fri. You guys are welcome to cook one up. I will get there earlier than most to set some things up. It's coming on fast now.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

When you all check in at the main lodge at SFSP, we are getting a discount under the name of: "MW '02 BMW Group". I just messaged everyone today re. the GTG. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, etc. let me know, please. I am certainly looking forward to it, having just finished the trivia questions for Sat. night's cookout. Study up for the trivia quiz, it's a toughie. Prizes will awarded to the top finishers. I typed up the Sat. route through Amish country today also. See you soon!

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz