• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S or T Hella H4 headlamp 5 3/4" round

johnnysquare

(1) Hella H4 headlamp 5 3/4" round (for E21 or E30, I think). Like new. No nicks in glass. Includes Osram H4 60/55w bulb and rubber boot.

$30 includes shipping to lower 48, but would prefer trade to 7" Hella H4 and bulb in similar condition for 2oo2, or trade up if you have a pair.

jb

Thanks Brad. Now I get it.

Here are the facts:

I'm selling an actual Hella with brand-name Osram bulb, not after market "Hella-style" or "in the manner of" Hella.

I've got 100% positive feedback, not 96.whatever.

I'm willing to go at a lower price if someone makes a reasonable offer, and shipping/handling won't cost you $15.99 unless you live in Thailand.

Seriously, I'd be happy to get this to somebody who can use it. Come up with an interesting/amusing trade or something.

jb

jb-

Do you have a picture of this light? I need only one good lowbeam H4 for an E30. The back of the lights for E30's have special mounting tabs and can't be used w/other models unless modified.

You have NO contact info.

Jerry - bmwjer@earthlink.net

jb-

Do you have a picture of this light? I need only one good lowbeam H4 for an E30. The back of the lights for E30's have special mounting tabs and can't be used w/other models unless modified.

You have NO contact info.

Jerry - bmwjer@earthlink.net