• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just hit a gold mine, Tii at junkyard

incrETAble

Finally after searching for the past 2 years religiously, it seems as though i about gave up all hope on finding the suspension for the 02.

Last night i was coming home from a trip to Oregon and hit the junkyard in Redding pick-n-pull and found a white Tii.

It was already about 4:15 when i got there so i started pulling things off, i yanked the struts-they were the Bilstein/Alpina green dot struts, i guess from reading they have more negative camber built in from the spindle and lower perches than the stock E10 housings.

The guys telling everyone that it was time to close came by after i got them off and didnt have time to pull the mechanical injection or trim on the car :(

Now im stuck here at work without sick leave and would probably get fired if i left. Im seriously debating just leaving to head out at the risk of getting fired.

I still want to get the trailing arms, and a bunch of other things but they will probably be gone by the time Saturday comes around >:(

Guest Anonymous

hah! I got the K-pump and the trailing arms! did you happen to notice the perfect recaros sitting under the tarp next to the car! got those too for 50$ ea.!!!................................................

..........................................................april fools!!

Damn, I just drove through there recently. Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the struts from the yard?

Make up some elaborate family excuse, it would suck to get fired in this economy but I know how hard it can be to pass up a good find like this.

Guest Anonymous

Who cares what they have in the yard, considering everything else is 80% off regular price today only.

Guest Anonymous

That car looks beautiful. How it ended up in a salvage yard is beyond me. Is that Alpina stuff sitting under the front of that Mazda?