• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4spd, driveshaft and open diff ~ for gas$ to Bay Area (May)

ol'_rusty

Mid-May I will be moving out into the world beyond the redwood curtain of northern California. I am about to do a 5spd/LSD swap which will leave me with a 4spd, driveshaft, and maybe an open differential that I will no longer need. I can bring these with me and drop them off on my way through for some gas money (broke college student). I would hate to see them go to the scrap yard if someone else can use them. The are out of a '75 non-tii. Second gear sometimes slips out quietly (but infrequently) and a leaky (but not drippy) rear main seal. The rest seems alright for 30+ year old originals...oh yeah the clutch is only 1 year old.

All in all, these parts still get me around town...this is my daily driver, when I'm not riding a bike.

If you have some interest at stock piling '02 parts or refurbishing these, let me know.

n8hebert at gmail dot com

1975 2002

Gary Fisher 'Ferrous' Mountain Bike

16' Old Town Canoe

I'lll take the driveshaft! Are you in the north bay?

It's all yours, I am currently located waaay north of north bay...Arcata to be more precise, 5hrs north of the Bay....which is why I could use gas money for my travels south. Like I said, they parts (driveshaft) will not be traveling untill mid-May. If you are still interested and can wait email me with contact info and an approx. location.

Thanks for your interest, Nate.

n8hebert at gmail dot com

1975 2002

Gary Fisher 'Ferrous' Mountain Bike

16' Old Town Canoe