• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**updated video** Sunday drive video. What a great road..

eurotrash

I strapped a VadoHD to my bumper and went for it!!! What a cool perspective! I hammered it until I caught up to a couple a dang Harleys doing 30 through the back half of the fun.. GRRRRRRR.

This road will be included in the GTG in October for sure..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

As somebody who lived in Cincinnati much of his life, I still can't think of what roads you were on.... tell me where you were driving, please. Engine does sound good!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

As somebody who lived in Cincinnati much of his life, I still can't think of what roads you were on.... tell me where you were driving, please. Engine does sound good!

The picture below should help you visualize.. the dots mark the beginning and end of the bulk of the footage. I taped the entire road though.e9f85900-1.jpg

I saw a Red 1990 M3 for sale in a yard just before I turned left off of 132. I turned around and spoke to the owner. And after 30 minutes of sitting, my car ended up not starting again! -same problem as before with the clogged pickup I assume. So I got to know Joe well! He may come down to the GTG in October if he's not racing. He's a local BMWSCCA member and has been in the events as a driver and a coordinator for decades. His M3 has 180K on the OD and he wants 12K for it. He's had it for a looooong time. Very well maintained, but a driver. 3 sets of wheels.

Anyway, once we got more gas in the 2002 and got the filter to show gas again, I was off to the races myself! I started the camera from Joe's driveway, but edited it down to what you see. I think it was a total of 7 minutes..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Now those are some country roads I wouldn't mind driving with my Sport suspension on. Here in the bay area, you have to really search pretty hard to find roads that smooth. Looks like a beautiful drive. I'd do it frequently if I lived in that area.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com