• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Honey vs butter

dubois

not what you think pervs! I recently switched to honey, eliminated the butter on my toast. I can breath now! Sinus problems gone! Lung capacity increased. More energy. The effect was inmediate too. I am not a fan of health myths, stories, etc. but this one really works - at least for me. Hey, even our rat terrier Buddy likes it! The only problem is that a bit messy, so I can't toss the bits to the dog anymore (he is getting old and does not catches well anymore)

FAQ Member # 91

have you tried dark honey? (from pollinating buckwheat)

http://news.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-2/Dark-Honey-Has-More-Illness-Fighting-Agents-Than-Light-Honey-14384-1/

The doctor recommended it to my niece for a cold/cough.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

it has been suggested that the best honey innoculent is that which is produced locally. honey contains a fair amount of pollen, which supposedly helps build up a tolerance.

i used to raise bees as a teenager, until i became sensitized to the bee stings. it got to the point where i had trouble breathing after a sting. i do miss the little girls. the reaction of some folks is to get de-sensitized with each bee sting.

honey, butter on homemade bread with coffee, is to DIE for...

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Food allergies can be pretty wild.

My son suffered from 18 ear infections during his first 24 months of life. Doctors were ready to do surgery and put tubes in his ears. My wife's chiropractor is also a nutritionist. She suggested taking him off of milk. That did the trick.

The neat thing is it wasn't for life, he now drinks milk with no problems. It was just during that time of his development that he was sensitive.

My wife has built up an alergy to sesame seeds and oil. No more Chinese food for her. Even Big Macs are out.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Food allergies can be pretty wild.

My son suffered from 18 ear infections during his first 24 months of life. Doctors were ready to do surgery and put tubes in his ears. My wife's chiropractor is also a nutritionist. She suggested taking him off of milk. That did the trick.

The neat thing is it wasn't for life, he now drinks milk with no problems. It was just during that time of his development that he was sensitive.

My wife has built up an alergy to sesame seeds and oil. No more Chinese food for her. Even Big Macs are out.

i grew up loving and eating as many mangoes as i could lay my greasy little fingers on, then slowly and horrifyingly grew more and more allergic to them. :(

According to an ex boyfriend I once had, when he was little, he would get really bad allergies in the spring time. He got told from one of those new age clan types, that eating raw honey comb six months before spring, so around about the time fall starts, would save him from the allergies. And supposedly it works! Must be right about building up a tolerance!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg