• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registered for V@V!

02Les

I'm assuming the Chinese will let me go, so I've registered for Vintage at the Vineyards. Hoping to get the Touring and Delk's Beater there (and back!) without losing any pieces. Will probably take the low road - San Antonio-New Orleans-Atlanta, but maybe change if there are caravans that we can join somewhere along the way.

Hope to put faces to the many people I have met on this board, and Roadfly back in the day.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Les, if you guys get a wild hair you could always drive up US 59 to Texarkana, connect with us in Conway, AR (I-40 exit 127) and join our caravan. At least consider it...

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Hey cool, we will have two green ones now, yours and Scott's Taiga!

Les, you coming to Mid America? Sam, Scott and I are taking the tourings this year Hope you can make if you are in country

If not, See you in May

Can't make Bo's event, I will still be in China.

This contract should have been completed a year ago, but here I still am, and keeping my fingers crossed I can get away for the V@V.

I'm looking forward to the challenge; whilst I have no fear for the Touring, it might be a "white-knuckle" drive in the Beater. I will perhaps takes Skip's advice and join their caravan (Skip will know where to refit all the parts that fall off!).

And, as mentioned in my post above, looking forward to meeting with a lot of people i've communicated with, some over a good few years, but never met in person.

All the best,

Les

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17