• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Breaking Bad - better living through chemistry

Schweineback

Ever had that rare sensation that after watching a pilot show of a series, you're hooked? I remember having it with The Sopranos and Curb your enthusiasm. Else I'm not much of a tv series man.

Now I discovered something new: Breaking Bad. A show about a chemistry teacher with a car wash job on the side, barely making it and then diagnosed with incurable lung cancer. So he has an epiphany and start cooking crystal meth.

Like I said I just watched the pilot and I don't want to spoil, but I can advice it to anyone! Witty, sharp, hilarious.

http://www.tvrage.com/Breaking_Bad

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

Dreamed I was an Eskimo.

Yeah love the show, the chemistry between Walt and Jesse could not be any better. Absolutely hilarious!! Hooked!!

FO 2573825

1971 2002, 5-OD, Recaro SE, BBK, 90Amp Alt, Turbines, VDO, Hellas, BD belts, LED Tails, 10 Foot DD

Last night I finished season one. Downloaded from the i-net. Me and the gf are totally hooked. This does get better with each episode. It's extremely well written, the dialogue, the characters and the story (development).

I already got ep 1-6 of se2 on the pc so another fine week ahead!

NB - Isn't it incredible how hard it seems to be just to make a decent series like this, with all the crap on tv?

Dreamed I was an Eskimo.