• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking for Stock Seats for a 73

donaldmwilliams

Good -

Little or small tear-If I can get 6 months out of it before recovering

functionally work

correct color-no dyes

with headrests

No spring visability

No horsehair explosions.

The seat I am looking to replace is ripped right down the center of the seat. The whole seat. When I open up the car door I look at horsehair and a full seat of springs.

I dont want to look at that.. I want to look at a seat.

1973 Verona Red 2002

VIN 25867**

Scranton, PA 18509

donnie.williams@epix.net

I have a set of black seats in the condition you are looking for. They are actually seats from a 72 as then have the chrome hardware on the sides. There is a one inch tear in one of the seats but everything else is pretty mint. They were removed from a very mint car and replaced with some very nice aftermarket seats. If you are interested give me a heads up. I will pull them out and unpack them for some pictures. I may have time to do it later today or early tomorrow. I may also be able to get them up to Pittston Pa so they would be a little bit closer to you.

KC

Edit, just read your other post about wanting the Black hardware...

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)