• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IE Springs.Stg 1 and 2.....

jrkoupe

UPDATE 4/27/09

.........Feel free to call IE direct...tell them this is the special 10 % off set up by Joel Kaplan on FAQ forum.....and please let me know via forum or e mail when you place the order....Im interested in the numbers...for future ideas............enjoy!!!

I just posted this in General Discussion...

OK y'all....

I enjoy and appreciate this forum tremendously.........

Ive spoken to IE directly.....

I will arrange for us FAQ ers a STIMULUS price on both Stg. 1 and 2

Id just like an idea of who might consider a set at 10% off....Stg 1 are in stock.... Stg 2 may be a month or so....so, pre order the Stg 2's.......the discount will be time sensitive.....most likely 1 month( starting now)

Pls dont bother IE w/ tons of questions.....lets make this easy as poss... so the future remains bright for more..........no other items are incl!!!!

Pls direct your ques to me......

Lets get an idea of whos on board...then we'll proceed....and Ill go over the best way to get the order in,

Definitely interested in the stage 2's.

Same here. But I would like to know the ride quality compared to my Eibach's. Thank you.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Same here. But I would like to know the ride quality compared to my Eibach's. Thank you.

Armond.....

There is alot of info on that if you search.....I have over the past few mos. and gained alot of info.

The Stg 2's are quite firm and lower of course.....it seems to be the choice for the more hardcore performance driver.... short of hi rate c/o's.

If you want max performance w/o buying c/o's..Id say go Stg 2.....

It seems as though Stg 1's and Eibach and HR and ST all differ a wee bit but are quite comfy and not as low.......but all offer a step up over stock.

But as I said.....there is alot of info on the board re the differences.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,320337/highlight,lowereing+springs/

Armond.....

There is alot of info on that if you search.....I have over the past few mos. and gained alot of info.

The Stg 2's are quite firm and lower of course.....it seems to be the choice for the more hardcore performance driver.... short of hi rate c/o's.

It seems as though Stg 1's and Eibach and HR and ST all differ a wee bit but are quite comfy and not as low.......but all offer a step up over stock.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,320337/highlight,lowereing+springs/

Armond.....

Rogue...

????????

As per my update on 4/27...

Im just wondering if anyone ordered a set yet?.....or plans too.

Ill be ordering before the month is up.....Id feel a bit strange if I set this up and only I placed an order!...hehehe