• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autoflug Seat belts: 1 set is available

bluedevils

Mint condition, like new. Two sets are available for immediate delivery in two days. New webbing, refurbished late model retractors, smooth and safe operation. Asking $200 for each set. Includes cable receivers. I can add seat belt warning wiring at no cost. Paypal now adds %4.50. Contact for details and pics, or check my previous posts here at FAQ. Cheers. I only have the best, sorry no rusty and cheap shit here. These are the closest one can get to like new condition. Or, buy from BMW for about $600 a set, ya baby!

p.s. Cost effective Klippan to auto seat belts or no seat belt (early 1600-2002) to auto seat belts designs are available as a part of my consulting services. Contact for details, no one else in the world provides this kind of service at the very reasonable prices I offer.

UPDATE: One set left.

post-2494-13667605681652_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They will fit E9 with some modifications. It will depend on your current set up. I can provide mounting brackets and a installation design specific to your coupe. It will cost a little more. Email for details. A picture of your coupes interior with the current set up will help tremendously. I am here to help at a very sustainable cost.

Car not conveniently accessible right now, for photos, but current set up is as standard from factory: static 3 way front belts with mounting point under rear armrest and at base of B pillar. Later models had Autoflug retractable with the reel under armrest, but the reel has to be small enough to fit in cavity under armrest.

Matt

Yes, they will work since your have the mounting points already. I have different types of Autoflug retractors that will work in a variety of applications. Please email to discuss the details. A hand drawing of the current set up will be great. I have some pics in file too.