• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Roundie '02 SF Bay Area

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have the bug again. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, and looking for another roundie. I don't need a perfect car, but I'd like one that's clean and drivable right now. Usual rust caveats apply (some bubbles are okay, but need those clean rockers and shock towers).

Prefer a Inka or Verona and a '73, but would consider other colors/years.

I'm willing to go as high as 7,500 for the right one.

if this car is of interest to you (located in marin):

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,267610/

then email me at

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

or see it at Brisbane on the 16th

i enjoy this car, but as anyone who knows me personally will atest, i must 'thin the herd'. ;)

there are a couple more bits yet to install if only i can resist working on my landscaping (it's taking up ALL my free time lately).

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

that car is 100 percent rust free. Whoever buys this car will be getting a solid runner at a very fair price.. Jerry spent hours building it from top to bottom.

Someone buy this before Jerry changes his mind.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Guest Anonymous
if this car is of interest to you (located in marin):

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,267610/

then email me at

jerryallsmanATyahooDOTcom

or see it at Brisbane on the 16th

i enjoy this car, but as anyone who knows me personally will atest, i must 'thin the herd'. ;)

there are a couple more bits yet to install if only i can resist working on my landscaping (it's taking up ALL my free time lately).

Thanks, Jerry. Looks like quite a labor! I just found out about the Brisbane event while poking around bayarea02, so I'll be there. I've yet to own a Malaga/tan car (previously owned an Inka, an Atlantik and a Charmonix).

Guest Anonymous

Hi, I have a '70 2002 colorado orange for sale. I am the third owner and i've owned it for 7 years. it is a very clean low mileage california car with minimal rust. the odometer reads 36k, which doesn't mean much because the odometer rolls over at 100k, but I got the car when the 1st engine quit so I think it realistically has 236k on it. It has new bilstiens, front suspension, brakes,etc. too much to list for now.

It drives solid n tight with no rattles runs sweet and reliable and looks great.

the door seals need replacing, the dash has some cracks.

I'm asking $7,500

you can e-mail me at rschubert01@yahoo.com

thanks