• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last call before scrapping: '76 2002 junker (Northern CT)

rtheriaque

Folks,

It's time to get the hunk of rusting metal out of my driveway. The '76 ran flawlessly when it was taken off the road, but the carpet became more structural than the frame and it became unsafe to drive.

The interior has been completely gutted. The dash wasn't horrible, but did have a crack in the usual area (junction between the trays and cluster). I have taken most of the glass out.

Still in the car is a working motor (no carb, alternator, radiator), transmission, steering box, and differential. I pulled the stub shafts (because I'm an idiot) so the thing won't even roll. I'm going to make up stubs to at least keep the wheels on so it can roll away.

Anybody is welcome to come and pick at it like it's sitting in a junkyard, or roll the whole thing away. $200 to roll the lot away.

Ask questions if you're looking for something in particular- I'll tell you if it's something I've taken off the car.

Now, I can't ship anything- I simply don't have the time to be taking the thing apart and shipping it. My wife recently had major surgery and my attention needs to be devoted to her. I'll help you unbolt components to drive away with them, however.

Please contact me at rtheriaque at gmail dot com for details and interest.

Thanks for looking!

Rob Theriaque

~Rob

'73 2002 Warmbold Rally Car Imitator

'89 325i Time Capsule

Rob:

I sent you an e-mail re: the engine and tranny.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

I need the square light for the rear tail lights how are they do you still have them mine have gone to crap.

Please let me know

Jeremy

I also need a tranny do you have a 4 spd?

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.