• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: New door light switches, check them out!

bluedevils

I build these using new or used cores. The plastic parts are removed and replaced with stainless steel pin switches. Old cores are cleaned and polished. They come with single or dual male spades. These are the best quality switches available in the world for 1600X/2002/tii. Asking $10 each or $20/pair in exchange of your single or dual units. 2 bucks shipping, add 4% for paypal. Yes they are costly, but 10 bucks is nothing considering the quality. Labor intensive. You can of course buy the plastic shit from BMW. 6 units are available for immediate shipping (one pair is set aside for Kris from Toronto). Rubber boot is a manufacturer's sample I have, will order some soon, it doesn't come with the switch at this moment. If there is interest, i can bring bunch of them to V@V.

P.S. I also make OEM quality seat belts, using all German parts. Check my previous posts.

post-2494-13667605771762_thumb.jpg

post-2494-1366760577469_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667605777599_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667605780356_thumb.jpg