• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V at the Vineyards packet...

Blown away...I just received my registration packet from Scott Sturdy and was not sure which impressed me more; the professionalism or the creativity. The "Haynes" theme is incredibly well done, with wonderful attention to detail. It will be framed/matted on my wall as is. Free poster! I hope you guys/gals appreciate the work that goes into world class graphics such as this packet. I can't wait for the fun to begin. Only wish I could get the George family to change the date of the 500 on Sun (Mom's 88, from Indy, and we always do her race party, gamble, and well-up when Gomer sings about the "moonlight on the Wabash"...) You know, don't you Ben..Anyway, looking forward to Fri and Sat. (and Sun if it rains in Indianapolis). Biltmore is fantastic; think Hearst, you other-coasters. And thanks, Scott. Dave V. in western NC

BTW, I'd buy a white t-shirt with the return address/logo on the front!

Someone with better computer skills than I should post the Haynes cover for the rest to see. It is special!

Man, you guys suck! I wish we had something like that here in Sydney!! There have been so many times that I have thought I'd love to move Karl back to Virginia just so I can have the same pleasure of car shows and V@V that you guys have. The only thing keeping me back? The snow and having to pack Karl away for 6 months out of the year :(

Always the good and the bad!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Only wish I could get the George family to change the date of the 500 on Sun (Mom's 88, from Indy, and we always do her race party, gamble, and well-up when Gomer sings about the "moonlight on the Wabash"...) You know, don't you Ben..

The new-mown hay sends all its fragrance

Through the fields I used to roam.

When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash

Then I long for my Indiana home.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

The new-mown hay sends all its fragrance

Through the fields I used to roam.

When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash

Then I long for my Indiana home.

Ben

..the gleaming candle light, still shining bright, through the sycamores for me...

Back home again in Indiana.

mercer.jpg

Being that I am a Hoosier boy myself (Born in Muncie), and that I spent some quality time in Savannah, GA, I think Johnny Mercer's version is the shizz..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Thanks for the kind words. Here's what the cover of the registration brochure looks like. It was really fun to do.

If you didn't get one, sorry about that, I thought 250 would have been plenty but registration has gone kooky this year and I ran out.

Sorry for the green line but I don't want this ending up on a shirt on Cafe Press or Zazzle.(nt)

See you crazy cats soon,

Scott Sturdy - festmeister

www.vintageatthevineyards.com

post-1050-1366760598261_thumb.jpg

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

I got my packet today. Excellent work Scott.

I just ran across your 2002 "montage" illustration in the Dec. 2002 Roundel (page 76). Do you have that for sale in a poster???

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Thanks Scott, your talent just oozes onto everything you touch. The cover on mine looks bent like the Haynes book in my shed :-) Can I get a good one?

I found a frame on sale at Michaels and framed the event poster. Looks nice on my Sturdy wall in the shed. Your and Brother Brad Day's talent cover my shed wall.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Thanks for the kind words. Here's what the cover of the registration brochure looks like. It was really fun to do.

If you didn't get one, sorry about that, I thought 250 would have been plenty but registration has gone kooky this year and I ran out.

Sorry for the green line but I don't want this ending up on a shirt on Cafe Press or Zazzle.(nt)

See you crazy cats soon,

Scott Sturdy - festmeister

www.vintageatthevineyards.com

Hey Scott -

You can put that on a T-shirt. I will buy it!

Please Scott? Pleeezzzzeee? Pretty please?

Pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee?

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.