• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Repa and Autoflug seat belts MINT (Update)

bluedevils

I have a Repa set (L+R w/ receivers) and a Autoflug seat set (with receivers) for immediate sale. As good as one gets close to brand new condition. Asking $200 each set in exchange of your rusty pile of s.. Contact for details, you won't be disappointed with the quality, in fact they are close to concourse condition. Custom seat belt designs are also available for 1600/2002 cabrio or early models that came with Klippan spaghetti belts or no belts at all, prices for those vary from 280 to 400 bucks a car. I can also provide brand new German made seat belts for a few bucks extra. You know what to do, or just pay MT over 800 bucks a pair... it is your wallet after all.

Both sets are SOLD. Thanks. Let me know, I can make another Autoflug set right away. Repas will have a lead time because tongues and B-pillar hooks need to be zinc plated, I am out of good cores at this moment. Will post soon.

post-2494-13667605975545_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667605978669_thumb.jpg