• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front and rear bumpers - 1973 (Sold)

yesterdaylight

Complete with rub strips, with or without mounts. Only have a picture of the rear one right now, front chrome is in similar shape, probably a little bit better. These don't have dents. I'd say the over-riders are in better shape than the middle sections as far as the chrome is concerned. I also have a spare set of rear mounts if anyone wants. The rear has green overspray on the inside and the rubber covers for the mounts.

If no one wants these bumpers as a whole I am willing to split the sections up. I would ship these as a unit or separate, it's just going to cost ya because of the size Via UPS.

Email or reply here if you're interested. I will take Best Offer, and would honestly let them go pretty cheaply, just want to get some space freed up. Thanks!

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

EDIT:

Front Bumper: $200 OBO, will break down and ship for actual shipping cost. Mounts $25 extra. Chrome is better on this one than the rear, minor dents/scratches where the missing rub strip should be. They'd be covered if you put a rub strip there.

Email: davisi@rpi.edu

Thanks-

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Silver 75 02

Oh no not again... I thought Ebay was for auctions? I sure thougth this was a " for sale" section.

Oh well I go $2.00 , what the reserve?

MJ

75 2002

76 2002

71 F250 camper special

I'M INTERESTED ON THE REAR L/R SIDE BUMPERS IF BLUEDEVILS TAKES JUST THE CENTER. THANKS

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti