• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT a 78 530i 4 speed for a 2002

Gordon

David,

Myself as well, they are neat cars. I drove out to Canton, Ohio on a Saturday morning, must have been 8 years ago or so, was a 12 hour round trip, drove out there with one of my brother's, to look at a 1980 528i., sounded nice from the ad and was e-mailed a few photos but up close it was almost the opposite, oh well, it was a nice fall day. Now, I did some painting on my own late 1980's, hmmm!

Tim.

Guest Anonymous

i have a professional painting business. 3 years ago i painted a house for a 98 328i convertible with light body damage. The job cost me $2500 out of pocket for materials and labor, and the bodywork, paint, M bumpers and wheels cost me 4k, so for 6500 i was in a mint sporty black bmw convertible. She's gone now in favor of a Honda Pilot and an engagement ring :(

ARRRGGGG!!!! Ive always wanted an E12. And I have a couple of handguns that I rarely use! Why cant this guy be in So Cal!!

There is an 81 528i for sale in Garden Grove, cheap. I can look for the ad if you're interested.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam